Irel´s personal blog about...

wow! So basicly i will make write about something ever wednesday and sunday. some smaller stuff will go in from time to time and ofc there will be news here to!
If you want to contact me for some reson u can send me an in game mail to my char (Irel on Grim batol EU) or mail me @ byvik_93@hotmail.com

söndag 21 februari 2010

I´m boooooored!

so to like have something to do. i decided to blog some =P
so a guy wanted me to post this video of him and his friend 2 man vh (vilet hold) hc. its nicely done so here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSNzOXkkQZQ

thats it i guess... dont really got anything to write about.
oh and BTW i wont post any more patch notes in the blogs. it just was to much text. so ill just throw up some links in the future and probably go over some of the importants part of the patch. but PTR 3.3.3 is out for testing ppl! go try it out! and report to me about thoughts etc cus i wont test it.

And the schedual i set up about bloging once every week is borken xD so ill throw somethng up when i have something nice to write about.

Thx for this time and cya boys and girls½

PS: AD is currently recruiting on the server Grim Batol.so go to the guild website to see what we want and for more info about the application process.

<3 Irel

1 kommentar: